Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Contest

Be the first to answer the following questions correctly within the comments & win:
1. In the blog My Bio - by Cyrilla Braulin, what happened to Cyrilla when she was four harvest seasons old to cause Julie and I to be inseparable?

2. In the blog Dream, what was I stuck in?

3. In my bog Query, what is the title of my novel & how many word is it?

4. Did I ever get around to blogging Muerek's bio?

5. What website is having a contest May 18 - June 5 for their 2nd anniversary.

p.s. Please help promote my website by putting a link on your blog, facebook, twitter, etc.
AJ Richardson, Writer - check out my blog @ http://ajrichardson.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. 1. Julie covers for Cyrilla when she uses her magic to save a bird.
    2. A lake
    3. Teandle; 85,000 words
    4. Nope. Lazy
    5. The Querytracker.net

    Do I win??? :D

    ReplyDelete