Friday, May 8, 2009

Contest

I've been down for the count! This tonsillectomy has kicked my butt & I have done no writing or contest planning.
I'm sorry! I didn't think it would be this hard but I'm telling you, getting your tonsils removed sucks!
I promise to make up for lost time as soon as I am feeling better. I am sitting in bed with an ice pack on my neck and all I've eaten today is 2 popcicles and half a bowl of chicken broth. Once I start being able to function again I will announce the details of my contest.
I haven't even had the chance to finish my re-write! Horrible I know. But I'd like to feel better first, then bust ass finishing.
Thanks for your patience & for following my blog.
Alisha
AJ Richardson, Writer - check out my blog @ http://ajrichardson.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment