Monday, February 15, 2010

Goodbye Facebook, hello Blogspot!

I've been MIA. Facebook stole me away from everything important to me, including my writing.



I've realized that in my normal job, I push myself hard, taking the initiative to do anything and everything I can, and striving to be the best that I can. It makes me feel good to it. Gives me a sense of accomplishment and pride it being my best, no matter what I have to do to get there.



So why can't I do that with my personal goals? I always come up with an excuse, it's so easy to do. Yet, accomplishing those goals will make the sense of accomplishment and pride a million times better because the goals are so much more personal.

What am I doing different with my professional life? There seems to be no choice when it comes to what needs to be done. I thrive on pressure, being busy and making my mind learn and grow.

So all I need to do is transfer that to my personal goals and life. From now on, when I set a goal, I will decide if it is a necessity. If it is, then I will apply those characteristics that make my professional life thrive, towards my personal goal. Doing that, I will accomplish that goal in no time, and I will constantly be full of pride and joy with every aspect of my life.

I already have a few goals that are necessary, and yes, one major goal is finishing my first novel and getting an agent. Another is regularly posting to this blog.

Starting immediately, I will apply my professional attributes towards my personal goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment